We Welcome Volunteers to Help With Mission Programs
Supporting our Community
The Milk Duds
Our crew sorts and transports donated milk twice a week on behalf of the Contra Costa and Solano Food Bank, who in turn distribute it to the needy in both counties. The crew is affectionately known as "The Milk Duds" and has been serving our community in this capacity for many years.
Salvation Army Feeding Program
Every Monday and Wednesday we pack food for 60 and 90 families. Meet us at 10:30am at 1216 Missouri Street in Fairfield if you want to help.
Supporting our Church Community
Volunteers make our congregation work! Many opportunities are available to get involved and support Rockville Presbyterian Fellowship, from day-to-day operations to annual events. In addition to being very rewarding, we have a lot of fun working together! For more information about how you can help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-863-0581. Following are just a few possibilities we hope you will consider:
- Serve as a Deacon.
- Join us on a clean-up or painting day.
- Have a green thumb? Pitch in to help maintain our gardens.
- Handyman or woman? Offer your services for facilities maintenance or construction projects.
- Is food your thing? Volunteer to bring refreshments to offer following services on Sunday.
- Like to sing? Join our Choir!
- Have a knack for writing or photography? Help provide content for our newsletters and website, or write articles for our local media.
- Help plan an event like the Harvest Dinner or Church picnic.
These are just a few ideas, but there are dozens of other ways to contribute and be a supporting member of our community. We look forward to working with you!